Thursday 3 September 2009

Mr.Richard Arnold Jackson (Richard ”Groove” Holmes) ”I’m In The Mood For Love”

Mr.Richard Arnold Jackson
(Richard ”Groove” Holmes)

I’m In The Mood For Love
( LP Flying Dutchman Records, 1976 )
Catalog # BDL 1-1537


Tracklisting:
A1 I’m In The Mood For Love
A2 This Is The Me Me (Not The You You)
A3 I’ve Got Love For You
A4 Non Kulu Leku
B1 Sweet Georgia Brown
B2 Morning Children
B3 Reachin’ The Preacher
B4 Caravan

Credits:
Engineer – Harvey Goldberg
Mastered By – Mike Posner
Producer – Bob Thiele

Also posted on My Jazz World blog.

Courtesy of Lupo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Password:

myfavvouritesound.blogspot

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)