Friday 28 August 2009

Tony Monaco ”Live At The Orbit Room”

Tony Monaco

Live At The Orbit Room
( Chicken Coup Records, 2008 )
Catalog # DCD 7012

Tracklisting:
1 S’bout Ime
2 Ode To Billie Joe
3 Slow Down Sagg
4 Someday My Prince Will Come
5 I’ll Close My Eyes [Pl
6 Someday My Prince Will Come [Radio Edit]
7 I’ll Close My Eyes [Radio Edit]

Personnel:
Tony Monaco, Organ
Ted Quinlan, Guitar
Vito Rezza, Drums

Notes:
Internationally acclaimed organ Phenom Tony Monaco is back with the ultimate jam – an ‘explosion’ – caught LIVE at Toronto’s Orbit Room. Recorded June 2007 Live!
‘…monster B3 player…a real master of the B3.’ -JazzTimes

E-Mile Comment:
Hi MFS equipe,
(Andy, Celo, Pier, Rob)
I wanted to share something for you,
in return of all the great stuff you presented to me and 1000’s of others!
It’s Tony Monaco – LIVE at Toronto’s Orbit Room 2007,
a great loose swinging jam with great Hammond B3 action!
press info:
Internationally acclaimed organ Phenom Tony Monaco is back with the ultimate jam
– an ‘explosion’ – caught LIVE at Toronto’s Orbit Room.
Recorded June 2007 Live!
I’m sure there are many folks
who’d love to hear this :-)
All the best with your amazing blog,
be good & be safe,
peace, E-mile.

More info here.

Courtesy of E-Mile of E-Mile Says Songs Do The Matter blog (Thanks mate!)

1 comment:

gifting said...

no password

(link donated!)

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)