Thursday 3 September 2009

Jimmy Dockett ”Beauty & Soul”

Jimmy Dockett

Beauty & Soul
( LP IMAGE Records, 1976 )
Catalog # 302

Tracklisting:
1. Get down happy people (Part 1 & Part 2)
2. I can remember the good old days
3. I beg to borrow
4. Strong lovin
5. You’ll always be mine
6. Main feature
7. Count your blessing
8. I’ll chase your smile
9. I need you around

Notes:
Release Country: USA
Release Date: 1976

Pier’s Note:
Another underrated LP, Jimmy Dockett is better known for the 12” Disco Single of ”Get down happy people”.

Special thanks to SuperGey for the con-tribute!

By Pier

1 comment:

remmelzee said...

pw:

myfavouritesound

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)