Saturday 22 August 2009

Eddie Robinson ”Reflections Of The Man Inside”

Eddie Robinson

”Reflections Of The Man Inside”
( LP MYRRH Records, US, 1974 )
Catalog # MST-6528


Tracklisting:

Reflections of the man inside
Brand new
Thank you Father
Door is open
You are never left alone
I’ve been touched
Good is on my life
I give my all to thee
I’m living it up to you

Note:
Soul/Gospel soul album including two fantastic tracks, “You Are Never Left Alone” and “The Door Is Open”.
Thanks to the ”de-funkt” From The Shed blog for this gem.

By Pier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/269352431/ER_ROTMI.rar

password:

myfavouritesound

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)