Tuesday 25 August 2009

Bobby Hutton ”Piece Of The Action”

Bobby Hutton

”Piece Of The Action”
( LP ABC Records, 1973 )
Catalog # ABCX 787

Tracklisting:
Lend a hand
It’s all been said before
Then I found you
Until I see you again
Can’t get enough of your love
I love the way you make me feel
Lead me on
There ain’t no man
Can’t stop talking
A part of me

Note:
A huge upbeat anthem from the early ’70s by Bobby Hutton (not the Black Panther Bobby Hutton). If you’ve ever been curious about Northern Soul, this would be a good place to start.

By Pier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

myfavouritesound

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)