Friday 19 March 2010

McFadden & Whitehead ''I Heard It In A Love Song'' 12"

McFadden & Whitehead

''I Heard It In A Love Song'' 12"
( 12'' Disco Single, TSOP Records, 1980 )
Catalog # AS 832


Tracklisting:
A I Heard It In A Love Song 6:43
B I Heard It In A Love Song 6:43

Credits:
Arranged By - John R. Faith
Producer - Gene McFadden, Jerry Cohen, John Whitehead
Written-By - G. McFadden, J. Cohen, J. Whitehead

Notes:
Demonstration - Not For Sale
Taken From The TSOP Lp: "I Heard It In A Love Song" JZ 36773
Special Version Of The TSOP Single: ZS9 4788
1980 CBS Inc.
Same mix on both sides.
Format:Vinyl, 12", 33 1/3 RPM, Promo
Country:US
Released:1980

Note:
Just the A side of the 12" single that was the follow up to Ain't no stoppin' us now.
A great track in it's own right,enjoy it!

By Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO PW REQUIRED

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)