Wednesday 24 March 2010

Various Artists ''The Best Of Philadelphia Records'' Volume1



Lou Rawls
The Jones Girls

A break from the Jazz posts as I go through some of the other tapes in the boxes.
Here's a collection of Philly tracks,a nice compilation.


Tracklisting:
You'll never find another love like mine - Lou Rawls
If only you knew - Patti Labelle
I heard it in a love song - McFadden and Whitehead
Turn off the lights - Teddy Pendergrass
Use ta be my girl - The O'jays
You're my latest,my greatest inspiration - Teddy Pendergrass
I just love the man - The Jones Girls
Cooling out - Jerry Butler

By Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no pw required

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)