Monday 29 March 2010

Frederick Knight ''Knight Kap''

Frederick Knight

''Knight Kap''
( LP Juana Records, 1977 )
Catalog # 200 00015


Tracklisting:
01 - Betcha Didnt Know That
02 - River Flowing
03 - Wrapped In Your Love
04 - Staying Power
05 - I Love The Way You Love
06 - You Make My Life Complete
07 - When It Ain't Right With My Baby
08 - Uphill Peace Of Mind

Notes:
T. K. Productions, 1977

Biography:
Frederick Knight's catchy "I've Been Lonely for So Long" was a sizable R&B hit on Stax in 1972, and he wrote and produced Anita Ward's across-the-board smash "Ring My Bell" in 1979. Knight cut his own "I've Been Lonely for So Long" in Birmingham, Alabama with a seasoned southern soul crew behind him, and hit again in 1975 with "I Betcha Didn't Know That."
By Bill Dahl
(AMG. Copyright © 2010 All Media Guide, LLC. Content provided by All Music Guide ®, a trademark of All Media Guide, LLC. All rights reserved.)

By Pier

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

life goes on....

pw:

myfavouritesound

Rare---1 said...

hi thanks for email

Tarkus said...

Always great Pier.
Thanx a lot.

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)