Saturday 26 December 2009

MFS Radio Presents : ''This Christmas''

MFS Radio Presents :

''This Christmas''


Tracklisting:
01 Shawn Phillips - A Christmas Song
02 Les Brown & His Band of Renown - The Nutcracker Suite
03 Les Brown - I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm-Jing-A-Ling
04 Louis Armstrong - Cool Yule
05 Kay Starr - (Everybody's Waitin' For) The Man With the Bag
06 Sammy Davis, Jr - Jingle Bells
07 Dean Martin - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
08 Carmen McRae - Baby, It's Cold Outside
09 Louis Jordan - May Every Day Be Christmas
10 Lou Rawls - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
11 Elvis Presley - Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)
12 Mel & Kim - Rockin´Around The Christmas Tree
13 Shakin´Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
14 Bryan Adams - Run Rudolph Run
15 Gladys Night And The Pips - This Christmas
16 The Pointer Sisters - Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
17 The Pretenders - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
18 Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas


Selected & Compiled by Rob
A My Favourite Sound© Production, 2009

DL / Listen here.

No comments:

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)