Saturday 26 June 2010

Mandrill / Michael Masser / George Benson ''Muhammad Ali In "The Greatest" (Original Soundtrack)''

Mandrill / Michael Masser / George Benson

''Muhammad Ali In "The Greatest" (Original Soundtrack)''
( LP Arista Records, 1977 )
Catalog # AL 7000


Tracklisting:
A1 - George Benson - The Greatest Love Of All 5:32
A2 - George Benson - I Always Knew I Had It In Me 7:14
A3 - Michael Masser - Ali's Theme 5:18
B1 - Mandrill & Michael Masser - Ali Bombaye (Zaire Chant) I 3:42
B2 - Mandrill & Michael Masser - Ali Bombaye (Zaire Chant) II 3:00
B3 - Michael Masser - The Greatest Love Of All 3:14
B4 - Michael Masser - Variations On Theme 2:34
B5 - George Benson - I Always Knew I Had It In Me 5:21

Credits:
Arranged By - Lee Holdridge , Michael Masser
Producer, Composed By, Music By - Michael Masser

Review:
"The Greatest Love of All" and "I Always Knew I Had It In Me" are powerful examples of inspirational songs at their best. These songs match perfectly with the life of Muhammed Ali, the subject of the movie that this soundrack was created for. These songs are timeless.

By Celo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Password:
myfavouritesound

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)