Monday 11 July 2011

Various Artists ''I'm a Good Woman: Funk Classics From Sassy Soul Sisters, Vol. 1''

goodwoman1

Various Artists

''I'm a Good Woman: Funk Classics From Sassy Soul Sisters, Vol. 1''
(2000)

Tracklisting:
01. Crumbs Off the Table - Laura Lee
02. It's My Thing - Betty Moorer
03. Hang On In There - Stovall Sisters
04. But I Ain't No More [G.S.T.S.K.D.T.S.] - Vera Hamilton
05. Watchdog - Ann Winley
06. Anti Love Song - Betty Davis
07. You Gotta Push - Jodi Gayles
08. Who Is She (And What Is She to You) - Gladys Knight & the Pips
09. Give It Up or Turn It Loose - Lyn Collins
10. Your Thing Ain't No Good Without My Thing - Marie Queenie Lyons
11. You're Gonna Miss Me - Ann Sexton
12. Give Me Your Love - Sisters Love
13. Make Me Believe in You - Patti Jo
14. I'm a Good Woman - Cold Blood

Link in comments.

Source: Internet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/28617136/IAGW.zip

no pw required

NOTE: Pictures copyright held by photographers. If you are the photographer of any picture and would like it removed please email us.

''Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.''


©® 2006-2016 My Favourite Sound© 1.0 (CC Licensed 3.0)